Are you a UK-based freelancer or contractor who is keen to join forces with us? We're always on the lookout for fantastic talent, so why not send us your CV?
We are always keen to hear from bright, knowledgeable freelancers in a range of key business areas including:
- Graphical Designers
- LMS Consultants
- Learning Designers
Even if you don't see your skills above, but you're enthusiastic and talented in your specialist area, we want to hear from you. Send your CV to email@example.com.
Current Freelance Vacancies
The Qualifications and Accreditations team at City & Guilds Kineo are looking to expand our freelance consultant talent pool to support us with workforce skills development.
This exciting opportunity will take you into some of the UK’s best known employers, where you will be helping them to create new approaches to develop their workforce and meet organisational objectives.
We are open to consultants with experience from areas including:
- Occupationally competent assessors and verifiers for assessment and verification
- Face to Face and Virtual training delivery
- Functional skills Maths
- Functional skills English
- Functional skills ICT
- Ofsted and Quality Inspectors
- Compliance expertise e.g. Safeguarding, Data Protection and Equality & Diversity.
To apply: If you think this opportunity might be for you, please email us your ‘expression of interest’.
This should include your CV, a brief biography outlining your primary/secondary areas of occupational competence and examples of assessment/training delivery to corporate employers.
This is not a full time or permanent opportunity but an expression of interest to work with us on an ad hoc basis.
Why Freelance With Us?
We're passionate about what we do, and pride ourselves in the quality of service we provide to our clients. We like to have fun and enjoy working as part of a team. On top of that, we offer a wide range of benefits and perks for freelancers:
- Flexible working hours: If you're a late riser, that's OK. Equally, if you want to start early, that's OK too (as long as we're not compromising the quality of service we're providing to clients).
- Excellent rates of pay: Competitive daily rates = smiles all around.
- Central Brighton location: We love being in Brighton, and we think our offices are pretty great. Views of the sea? Check. Endless supply of tea? Check. Casual dress code? Check.
- Collaborative & global team environment: We have offices in London, Melbourne, Chicago and more. Work with and learn from talented individuals around the world.
- Work with new exciting technologies: Love new technology? So do we. We work with both open-source and the latest new web technologies, so you'll always be up-to-date with us.
- Extensive supply of cake: Speaks for itself, but we are ravenous consumers of cakes and biscuits, and we love to share the sugar rush.
So, if your stomach is grumbling (at the thought of all that cake) and your heart is hungry for success, we'd love to hear from you.