How much is staff turnover costing your business? The cost of replacing employees can be staggering. Studies estimate the total cost of losing an employee can range from tens of thousands of dollars to 1.5-2X annual salary.
Turnover is influenced by a lot of factors, but starting off on the right foot can make a huge difference in engaging new hires and making them feel like a valued member of your company. Many of us have been on both sides of the fence as a new hire -- good onboarding and bad onboarding experiences. It really sets a tone, doesn't it? So what makes a good onboarding program and how do you get your new hires to stay with you past those crucial first 90 days, and get them to buy in to your brand? Join us for a 1-hour webinar to explore the ins and outs of effective onboarding and discover how you can develop an effective program for your new hires.
Why should I attend?
Employee turnover is everyone’s problem, with implications on staff morale and motivation, company values and business costs.
In our free webinar, we’ll explore:
- Why you should onboard, and the value it adds to your business
- What good onboarding looks like
- How you can meet both new recruit’s and your organizational needs
- How you can combine efficiency and empathy in your induction
- Examples of how others are delivering results
- Your top 10 must-dos for onboarding
Join us on Tuesday, September 30th at 10:00 am CST for this free webinar, and let us help you transform your onboarding training from good to great.