In April we shared our free guide on how Responsive Elearning Design and HTML5 can help you deliver one version of elearning to multiple devices.
We also ran a webinar with over 600 attendees - sounds like you're interested. For those who missed it, we're doing it again on Tuesday, June 11 at 4 pm BST / 10 am CST.
The webinar looks at:
- The fundamental features of HTML5
- The top reasons why your organization should consider HTML5
- Progressive information on the HTML5 timeline
- Evaluating which authoring tools output to HTML5 & which browsers support HTML5
- Creative tips for converting your legacy content
- Why your organisation should consider a responsive design framework
To register your interest, fill out your details below and keep your eyes on your inbox as we'll email you the joining instructions.