As an employer facing arm of the City & Guilds Group it’s our job to make sure we keep employers up-to-date on the skills agenda, apprenticeship provisions and government funding changes. With that in mind we are holding a Skill Funding Workshop on the 5th April at City & Guilds Group Head office.
These workshops are for Managers and/or Directors who have responsibility for CSR, learning and development of staff and recruitment of Apprenticeships.
The workshops will be covering:
- An update on the funding landscape post the comprehensive spending review
- Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) priorities and what it means for skills and localism going forward.
- Adult learning and the future opportunities for employers to grow their staff skill levels outside of Apprenticeships.
- Large employer Apprenticeship Levy update.
- When - 5th April 10:30-2:30
- Where - City & Guilds Group Head Office
Tea, coffee and light refreshment will be provided.
Spaces for this event are limited, if you would like to attend please save your seat by clicking on the button below. One of our team will be in contact with you shortly to confirm your place, if you have any questions before the event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 294 2429.
We hope to see you there!