As the employer facing arm of the City & Guilds Group it’s our job to make sure we keep employers up-to-date on the skills agenda, apprenticeship provisions and government funding changes. With that in mind we are holding a Skill Funding Workshop on the 27th January at the City & Guilds Group Wakefield office.
This workshop is for Managers and/or Directors who have responsibility for CSR, learning and development of staff and recruitment of Apprenticeships.
The workshop will be covering:
- An update on the funding landscape post the comprehensive spending review
- Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) priorities and what it means for skills and localism going forward.
- Adult learning and the future opportunities for employers to grow their staff skill levels outside of Apprenticeships.
- Large employer Apprenticeship Levy update.
- When - 27th January 10:30am-2:30pm
- Where - City & Guilds Group Wakefield office
Tea, coffee and light refreshment will be provided.
If you would like to attend or require further information, please register below, alternatively email: email@example.com or call 0207 294 2429.
We hope to see you there!
Can't make it to this workshop? Well we have another one in London, find out more here.