Blue Box Lab is our strategic partner covering Mexico, Central and South America.
Like City & Guilds Kineo, Blue Box Lab helps organisations, teams and people worldwide to solve business issues through effective, sustainable learning partnerships and solutions. BlueBoxLab can help you to design and develop multi-device learning using the Adapt Open Source learning framework. Whatever your need might be, we'll design a solution that engages learners and delivers results.
An experienced Totara Partner, BlueBoxLab is able to help out with customization and implementation of Totara-based learning management systems. They are also able to offer multi-device learning using the Adapt Open Source learning framework.
Additionally, BlueBoxLab can help you to create and manage Blended Learning Programs, including:
- Design and need analysis
- Program design
- Platforms, using TotaraLMS
- Custom elearning design and development
- Design and development of additional assets such as video, podcasts, infographics, assessments, etc
- Webinars and virtual sessions design
- Design of webinars, classroom sessions and action learning sets
- Marketing and awareness raising to engage learners and sustain performance
Co-founder and Managing Director of BlueBoxLab is Rodrigo Bolaños, who has over 15 years’ experience in Business and Finance; working with clients to develop lean business models and to help change management through the efficient use of technologies.
Rodrigo can be contacted directly using the following contact details:
BlueBox Lab has offices in México and Buenos Aires, and support multiple clients across Latin America. They also support our North America operations as needed.
Find out more at blueboxlab.com