Great people are the heart and soul of Kineo. We're always looking for enthusiastic and lively individuals who share our passion for creativity and delivering great customer service.
We strive to be the employer of choice in the learning industry, and to support our team with personal and professional development throughout their Kineo journey.
Why work for us?
As part of the City & Guilds Group – a global leader in skills development - e're able to offer award-winning benefits and career opportunities to match.
As well as a competitive basic salary and generous, flexible benefits scheme, we offer a great working atmosphere in a friendly and supportive team. You’ll be working on challenging and interesting projects with the freedom to think creatively and innovate. And we’ll provide learning and development opportunities throughout your Kineo journey.Find out more about working for Kineo
If you're interested in freelance opportunities, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our global headquarters is in Brighton, UK but we also have offices in London, Sheffield and across the globe. Please choose your region from the following to see the current vacancies:
The jobs listed on this page are Australian-based roles, suitable only for those eligible to work in Australia.
- A collaborator who loves learning?
- An expert in writing?
- Great at building strong client relationships?
- Experienced in designing elearning and blended learning solutions?
- Great at coaching and mentoring team members?
- Able to work in Australia or have a current visa?
Do you want to work with an award-winning global brand making a BIG impression in the Australian and New Zealand markets?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you may be the person we're looking for. Apply by 6 November 2017
As a Lead Learning Designer for Kineo (APAC), you'll work closely with our clients and team to design and develop engaging learning solutions. You'll be a member of the Learning Design community of practice, locally and globally. You will lead and guide other Learning Designers and you'll lead on the design aspect of projects.
Our Learning Designers focus on continuous improvement as well as:
- Being awesome
- Bringing energy
- Being part of an award winning team
- Getting the job done
- Showing flair and creativity
- Celebrating success
- Being commercially aware
- Understanding that writing and learning design is a craft as well as a science
- Talking, sharing, learning about learning and technology
- Experience in a technical, elearning or learning and development writing position (such as Instructional Design)
- Highly enthusiastic, flexible and dynamic, comfortable working in a fast-paced growth company on multiple projects with tight deadlines
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with proven ability to write a range of technical, instructional and educational materials in different contexts, in a range of tones and styles
- Strong analytical skills, ability to review large volumes of information and make informed decisions about priorities and treatment of materials
- Strong communication skills: capable of explaining rationale of decisions and building rapport and trust with clients, communicating progress and updates to clients and to colleagues, communicating design aspects and requirements to graphic designers and technical team members
- Strong IT capabilities in a range of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel), comfortable learning new applications including elearning authoring tools and graphics application packages
- Commercial awareness and understanding commercial impact of decisions
Kineo is an award winning global workplace that helps improve performance through learning and technology. We are a wholly owned company within the City & Guilds Group, one of the world's largest learning and skills businesses, working with training providers in 80 countries. With our Asia Pacific offices in Melbourne, Wellington and Auckland, we are a trusted partner to many of the region's leading organisations.
To provide a great service we need great people, so we only employ the most talented learning professionals in the industry. What sets us apart from others is our expert and experienced team – we have been developing innovative learning solutions for 10 years plus.
Closing date 6 November 2017