Great people are the heart and soul of City & Guilds Kineo. And we're always looking for great people.
Are you the next Kineo Person?
We aim to be an employer of choice in the learning and performance industry.
Find out more about what it's like to work for Kineo, or take a look at our current vacancies available at our Melbourne office, below.
The jobs listed below are Australian-based roles, and suitable only for those eligible to work in Australia.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Are you dynamic, passionate and creative L&D professional? Do you want to work with an award-winning global brand, making a big impression in the Australian Market?
Then the following 12 month maternity contract role may be for you. We are looking for a start date in early April.
The Learning Solutions Manager Australia is a key role within the Kineo Pacific team, leading innovative learning design for our Australian and Asia Pacific clients. The Learning Solutions Manager works with client stakeholders as well as internal project teams to deliver relevant and engaging learning solutions. This includes analysing requirements, overseeing the planning, design and development of learning solutions in a variety of modes (primarily online), and seeing these projects through to conclusion. The Learning Solutions Manager drives the creative thought processes around innovative and contemporary designs to ensure Kineo services to clients are thought-leading, engaging and meet their performance outcomes.
The following are general areas of responsibility for this role:
- Engage with clients to help educate them in the use of innovative, effective online learning strategies and solutions; a holistic learning solutions architecture
- Use ‘best practice’ analysis techniques to identify the client requirements
- Translate learning needs into stimulating, engaging learning design (mostly digital, and to a lesser extent blended)
- Use up-to-date knowledge of technology and learning trends to recommend an appropriate elearning solution to the client
- Work with project teams to design effective and engaging learning programmes, based on a sound application of instructional design principles
- Work with instructional designers to translate high level design ideas into content mapping documents, storyboards and online prototypes
- Work with graphic designers, illustrators, animators, audio and video providers to translate the learning strategy into a solid visual and multimedia-rich design
- Work with developers to identify how courseware will run within a client’s technical environment, specify the appropriate solution (e.g. LMS, website, off-line etc.) and create the online course
- Work with project managers to plan and organise time requirements to complete tasks within budget and timescales
- Maintain Kineo’s high quality standards by reviewing and signing off on the quality of all project deliverables
- Work with the client and internal project team to resolve any issues or escalations which arise during the course of a project
- Support business development work on client proposals and sales presentations through the provision of subject matter expertise and client consultation
- Support development of a small team of instructional design focussed direct reports.
What we offer you:
- The chance to work as part of a global team and keep a finger on the pulse of global trends – our teams in the UK and USA have recently both been awarded eLearning Company of the year in their respective countries.
- The chance to work with a small, dynamic team of professionals
- Attractive remuneration and flexibility to help maintain work-life balance
- The opportunity to create truly inspirational learning – we pride ourselves on being innovative thought-leaders and would expect your solutions to support this.
The following skills and experience are required for this role:
- Strong corporate elearning background, ideally with experience in both elearning provider (vendor) and corporate environments
- Broad experience with a wide variety of elearning technology platforms and tools including Flash frameworks, rapid authoring tools (such as Lectora, Adobe Captivate and Articulate and Storyline), html and responsive design – please note that hands on ability to develop in these tools/platforms is not required
- Deep understanding of learning theory and how to utilise this to inform good learning design – any learning qualification is considered a plus
- High level understanding of visual design through exposure to a range of design styles and the ability to confidently provide direction to visual artists as required
- Strong ability to balance your keen eye for detail with your view of the bigger picture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of internal and client stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills including the ability to prioritise, delegate and work under pressure
- High level people management skills coupled with the ability to develop and continuously grow staff
Kineo started in the Australian market nearly three years ago in Melbourne. We have had successful growth and brand presence over that time. If you check out our website you’ll see Kineo Pacific is part of City and Guilds Kineo. We love technology, innovation and creativity. But most of all we love people and learning. We are a learning company and we develop learning solutions. We set the standard for learning. We do the research, present the insights and are at the forefront of creativity and innovation.
Is that you? Then we want you to join the leading elearning company - and take us and our clients to further success. Email your resume to: email@example.com
Kineo Pacific is looking for digital graphic designers that want to work with us on a contract basis. The “must haves” are:
- 3 years digital graphic design experience
- Elearning experience
- Web development experience
- Client facing consulting stills
- Highly skilled at using - Illustrator & Photoshop
You’ll be working on learning solutions that may require skins for Captivate or Storyline projects, creating content graphics and translating the brand or visual style guide into fantastic graphic rich elearning.
Kineo started in the Australian market nearly three years ago in Melbourne. We have had successful growth and brand presence over that time. If you check out our website you see Kineo Pacific is part of City and Guilds Kineo. We love technology, innovation and creativity. But most of all we love people and learning. We are a learning company and we develop learning solutions. We set the standard for learning. We do the research, present the insights and are at the forefront of creativity and innovation.
Please get in contact if you want to work with Kineo on some very cool, creative and innovative projects. Send your application and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org