Great people are the heart and soul of Kineo, and we're always looking for more people who share our passion for creativity and delivering great customer service.
We strive to be the employer of choice in the learning and performance industry, and to ensure our employees are provided with personal and professional development throughout their Kineo journey.
We enjoy the benefits of being part of the prestigious City & Guilds Group, which along with our extended Kineo global family, means we're able to offer award-winning benefits and career opportunities to match.
Are you our next learning hero?
As a growing company, we regularly have new vacancies arise to help us keep up with client demand, and also have ongoing recruitment for a number of roles.
Please note that the jobs listed on this page are Australian-based roles, and suitable only for those eligible to work in Australia.
If you are looking for a job based at one of our overseas offices, please chose your region from the following to see the vacancies in your area:
Why work for us?
In addition to a competitive basic salary and generous, flexible benefits scheme, we offer a great working atmosphere in a friendly and supportive team, challenging and interesting projects, and the freedom to think creatively and innovate.
- Are you a dynamic and creative business development professional, passionate about delivering a world-class solution to clients?
- Do you want to work with an award-winning global brand making a BIG impression in the Australian market?
- Are you outgoing and personable with high-energy and a natural flair for identifying clients’ needs?
- Do you have Learning and Development experience or experience with learning technologies?
If you can answer yes to all these questions, you may be the person we’re looking for.
The purpose of this role
This is a great opportunity to combine your passion for Learning and Development with your exceptional client relationship management skills:
- Actively engage with warm leads to develop relationships and identify sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage client relationships with a focus on excellent service and account growth to achieve trusted advisor status.
- Provide relationship and account management support across all identified key account and strategic projects.
- To educate clients on Kineo’s full range of solutions across blended programmes, platforms projects, elearning, consulting, capability building that supports revenue growth.
- To be responsible for the development of proposals and presentation of Kineo’s solutions to predominantly Melbourne based clients, although opportunities may come from across Australia (may require some travel).
Key Selection Criteria
- You have experience in Learning & Development or Learning Technologies.
- You hold a degree in a related discipline e.g. business development or business
- You have proven experience in a Business Development role.
- You appreciate the principles of relationship building and are skilled at managing both internal and external relationships.
- Be a self-starter, able to work autonomously, but also to work as part of a team to achieve team KPIs.
- You are able to write creative and detailed proposals and have experience of responding to RFPs and RFQs.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia.
Kineo is an award winning global workplace that helps improve performance through learning and technology. We are a wholly owned company within the City & Guilds Group, one of the world’s largest learning and skills businesses, working with training providers in 80 countries. With offices in Wellington, Auckland, Melbourne and Sydney, we are a trusted partner to many of the region’s leading organisations.
To provide a great service we need great people, so we only employ the most talented learning professionals in the industry. What sets us apart from others is our expert and experienced team – we have been developing innovative learning solutions for 10 years plus.
How to apply