Kineo literally means to set things in motion or stir things up – and that’s exactly what we aim to do when it comes to workplace learning. We work with the world’s leading businesses to improve their performance by making innovative, creative learning solutions that really get results.
We’re ambitious. We’re growing. We’re hiring. Interested?
What’s in it for you?
We’re part of the City & Guilds Group – a global leader in skills development – and that means we can offer an award winning employment package with great career opportunities. We provide a great working environment, challenging work and the opportunity to join an innovative, vibrant business that’s growing year-on-year.
Our benefits package includes:
- Life assurance (4 x base salary)
- Defined benefit pension
- Private medical care
- Cycle 2 Work scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- An additional day’s leave with every 2 years’ service.
What does that mean for you?
Work on high profile learning and technology projects for the world’s biggest brands; including Samsung, McDonald's, M&S, Nikon, Barclays and Sony.
An unrivalled employee benefits offer to support your wealth, health and wellbeing.
Fantastic career opportunities across the City & Guilds Group in over 80 countries, and a commitment to invest in and develop you – as you’d expect from an organisation that’s been focused on people development for over 100 years.
A great working atmosphere in a friendly and supportive team, on challenging and interesting projects, and the freedom to innovate and think creatively – with offices in the heart of Brighton, London, Sheffield – and beyond...
Are you a Kineo person?
- You stir things up, you’re passionate about learning – and customer service
- Deadlines strangely excite you
- You believe in putting customers first – you want to make them heroes
- You get a buzz from working with great people and leading brands
- You enjoy being rewarded for working hard: get award-winning benefits that are ahead of anything else in the elearning industry
- You've got ambition and want to be part of something very big – creating the leading learning and performance company.
Sound like you? Great – let's start talking. Check out our current vacancies and let us know how you fit the bill!