Whether you have already taken the leap and chosen Totara for your LMS or are still considering your options, we have a great mini-webinar series that will allow you to explore the newest features and capabilities of Totara 2.7.
Totara 2.7: Face-to-Face [DEMO]
Presenter: Tayla Craig, Kineo US Learning Platform Specialist
This is first in the series of Totara 2.7 webinars. We will explore the newest additions of the face-to-face (F2F) feature of Totara 2.7.
Totara 2.7 allows users to add themselves to a list of users who are interested in a F2F session. This is particularly helpful for scenarios where the session dates have not yet been released, or the current sessions are already full. All self-signups and session admin sign-ups will automatically be set to a “waitlist” instead of “booked”. Additional F2F support comes in the form a new enrolment plugin which allows users to sign up for a F2F session and be enrolled in the course via a single step.
In this webinar, we will demo the following features:
- Declare interest in session
- Cut-off date and minimum session capacity
- Enrollment plugin
- Session self-approval
- Disabling sign-up cancellations
- Added new auto waitlist and signup lottery in face-to-face
- Enrollment integration into course
Totara 2.7: Reporting [DEMO]
Presenter: Susan Hurley, Kineo US Senior Implementation Consultant
There’s some great new powerful functionality around reporting within Totara 2.7. In this webinar, we will demo the following reporting features:
- Badges issued report source
- Report aggregation
- Report graphing
- Report graph block
- Graphical reporting performance
- Added 'is completed', 'is in progress', and 'is not yet started' columns to report sources
- Added a new option to hide records between two dates in report builder date filters
Totara 2.7: Appraisals [DEMO]
Presenter: Justin Moll, Kineo US Implementation Consultant
Totara LMS has been working hard to enhance and improve the Performance Management section of Totara 2.7. Some of the key updates include:
- Greater efficiency around adding and removing users from appraisals
- User managers, manager’s manager or appraiser can now be easily changed
- Appraisals are no longer automatically closed when all users are complete. The admin must now close an appraisal when it is no longer required
- New results/summary page at the end of a completed stage/appraisal
In this webinar, we will demo these new enhancements.
Interested in a personalized Totara 2.7 demo, reach contact your local Kineo office.