We kicked off our Totara 2.7 Demo Series last Thursday. In this demo, we focused on the newest additions of the face-to-face (F2F) feature.
Totara 2.7 allows users to add themselves to a list of users who are interested in a F2F session. This is particularly helpful for scenarios where the session dates have not yet been released, or the current sessions are already full. All self-signups and session admin sign-ups will automatically be set to a “waitlist” instead of “booked." Additional F2F support comes in the form a new enrolment plugin which allows users to sign up for a F2F session and be enrolled in the course via a single step.
In this demo, we will explore the following features:
- Declare interest in session
- Cut-off date and minimum session capacity
- Enrollment plugin
- Session self-approval
- Disabling sign-up cancellations
- Added new auto waitlist and signup lottery in face-to-face
- Enrollment integration into course