You might be involved directly with apprenticeships in your role or for your organisation, then again you might not. But if you’re involved in learning and interested in the development of the next generation workforce, then we're pretty sure there will be something of interest happening during National Apprenticeship Week from 3rd – 7th March 2014.
The week is run by our friends at the National Apprenticeship Service and is designed to celebrate apprenticeships and the positive impact they have on individuals, businesses and the wider economy. We’re proud to support this initiative to increase awareness and demand for apprenticeships and celebrate the talent, skills and achievements of the apprentices themselves and the employers that provide these fantastic learning opportunities.
Activities to look out for include:
- Complimentary webinar: Transforming Qualifications With Learning Technology
- All the latest from the Voice of Apprenticeships conference
- New resources and discussions on the City & Guilds LinkedIn Group
- Plus new research into the learning experiences of young people will be released so we'll be sure to keep you posted on those results.
- All week you can follow the hashtag #NAW2014 to keep up with what else is happening