Kineo Pacific, Platinum Sponsors of this year's NZATD National Conference, are thrilled to have two Kineo Global Amabassadors, Stuart Chadwick and Steve Rayson, joining the team in New Zealand, to discuss the hottest topics shaking up the L&D industry.
The New Zealand Association of Training and Development celebrates the best in Learning and Development in New Zealand and showcases exciting insight into the next wave of innovation in the adult learning space.
This year, the NZATD Conference theme is From Best to Next, focussing in on the latest innovations and technology trends that are mixing up the learning landscape as we know it. As a special treat, Kineo Pacific are bringing two global ambassadors, Steve Rayson and Stuart Chadwick from the City & Guilds Kineo heardquarters in Brighton, UK, to present topical seminars that will inspire NZATD delegates on the evolution of learning from latest best practice trends to the move towards multi-device learning, from a global perspective. Here's a couple quick teasers on what they'll be sharing at this not-to-be-missed event:
Learning Technology Trends for 2014-2015
Presented by Stuart Chadwick, Solutions Director on October 21st, 2:45 pm
Some additional takeaways include:
- What City & Guilds Kineo have identified as the key trends in learning technologies for 2014-2015
- How current challenges faced by L&D can be supported through learning technologies
- Relevant real-world examples of learning technology solutions in action
Forget mLearning: It's Time to Think about Multi-Device Learning
Presented by Steve Rayson, New Ventures Director, City & Guilds on October 22, 12 pm
Additional points Steve will cover include:
- What is reponsive design? Look at ways responsive design will impact learning design
- What impact this will have on learning in your organisation?
- What is Adapt Learning? A look at what it can do and why it's a game changer for multi-device learning
From Best to Next - See What Kineo Is Up To at NZATD
- Book a free consultation with one of our Kineo Learning Experts - they're free! Just head on over to our events page and fill our your details to book a consultation during NZATD.
- Find out what's new in Totara 2.6, Totara Mobile - and a sneak peak at Totara Social
- Hear about our recent LearnX Impact Award Wins, including our Platinum-award winning work with Education New Zealand, Medibank and more!
- Experience the Kineo showcase - we'll be demoing the latest rapid, custom and blended learning solutions, as well as our latest Totara LMS implementation
For more information about the NZATD Conference, visit the official NZATD Conference site here.