Her Royal Highness The Princess Royal officially opened City & Guilds Kineo’s new offices at Sovereign House in Brighton today.
City & Guilds Kineo – a global leader in learning technology solutions – expanded its head office operations in 2013 to house over 150 members of staff.
The Princess Royal, who is President of the City and Guilds of London Institute, enjoyed a tour of the offices and experienced some examples of City & Guilds Kineo’s award-winning work. She also presented certificates to eight long-standing members of staff as recognition for their commitment to City & Guilds Kineo.Speaking at the visit, Chris Jones, Chief Executive of City & Guilds said: ‘We are honoured that our President, The Princess Royal, has taken the
HRH The Princess Royal has been President of the City & Guilds since 2011. She took over from her father, HRH The Duke of Edinburgh, who stepped down after holding the role of President for 59 years.
For more information and photographs, please contact:
T: 0207 294 8054 / M: 07717 779781 E: Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org
About City & Guilds
- The City & Guilds Group www.cityandguilds.com is a global leader in skills education. Approximately 2 million people are currently working towards a City & Guilds qualification, which are offered in more than 20 sectors.
- The City & Guilds Group operates in 80 countries, with regional offices in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Ireland, Hungary, Sri Lanka, Dubai, South Africa and New Zealand.
- The City & Guilds Group includes:
- City & Guilds Kineo, the leading workplace learning company which helps employers drive business performance through learning and technology
- The Institute of Leadership & Management develops high-quality leadership and management skills – supporting individual career progression and business growth
- The Centre for Skills Development, a not for profit research and development body that works to improve the policy and practice of vocational education and training worldwide
- City & Guilds is a not-for-profit organisation. Any surpluses made through its work is reinvested into education or used for student support programmes.
- City & Guilds is the premier sponsor of The Skills Show. The Skills Show is an annual celebration which showcases a range of skills, and inspires visitors to consider the training available and the career opportunities that this can lead to.