Kineo, global leaders in elearning, have once again been honoured along with several clients in the Elearning Awards shortlist.The Elearning Awards are the most prominent awards for the learning technologies and elearning industry in the UK. Kineo is delighted to once again feature heavily in the shortlist, with nominations for:
- Best elearning project: private sector, with PwC
- Excellence in the production of learning content – not-for-profit sector, with City & Guilds
- Excellence in the production of learning content – private sector, with BP
- Excellence in the production of learning content – private sector, with Rolls Royce
- Elearning development company of the year
The Gala event will also see the launch of the Kineo and Elearning Age new Insights Report, which will be an exclusive review of the global elearning market and the trends as reported by a wide range of learning and development professionals. The Learning Insights Report 2012 can be viewed here.
To get involved in this year’s report, contact Kineo via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about the Elearning Awards here.