Kineo is pleased to announce it has received a full set of gold, silver and bronze awards for elearning projects on both sides of the Atlantic, whilst Totara LMS has also won awards on both sides of the Pacific.
Kineo’s elearning work with clients has won three recent gold, silver and bronze industry awards:
- Compliance Training Gold Award – A prestigious Brandon Hall Gold Award in the US for Kineo's work with a major entertainment company
- Best Private Sector Elearning Project – A silver award from UK Elearning Awards for Kineo's work with Nikon
- Best Not for Profit Elearning Project – A bronze award from UK Elearning Awards for Kineo's work with Whizz-Kidz
Totara LMS, co-owned by Kineo, has also recently won awards including:
- The Excellence Award for Best Open Source Solution - The US 2012 Best of Elearning! Awards
- The Best Use of Open Source in Business in the New Zealand 2012 open source awards
- A Top 20 Learning Portal Company 2012 selected by TrainingIndustry.com in the US
Stephen Walsh, Kineo Director commented “We are very pleased to receive global recognition for our work and the Totara LMS platform. It has been a very successful 2012 which has seen the group continue to grow and expand. At Kineo we strive to offer our clients the very best services in their local countries and also globally where this is required. We are very proud of our growing global teams that operate across Europe, America and Asia/Pacific.”
View the full list of awards Kineo has won for elearning and LMS solutions here.