Global leaders in elearning, Kineo Pacific, announce a complimentary webinar for the Pacific region entitled 'Is Your Compliance Training Ready for a Makeover?'
The webinar will be held Wednesday April 24 at 11:30AM AEDT / 1:30PM NZ.
Is your training connecting with employees? Is your content relevant and engaging? Are you successfully having the impact you desire? Or could your training benefit from a dose of inspiration..?
Join Kineo's complimentary webinar to find out how to tackle challenges that L&D departments face when a compliance training module is in desperate need of an upgrade – relevancy, engagement, and story line, just to name a few.
Over the course of the webinar, Kineo’s VP of Learning Design (US), Cammy Bean, will reveal 10 tips on how to successfully makeover an organization’s compliance training to kick learner’s fatigue, including examples of how to:
- Make it fun; show consequences and tell stories
- Make it personal and ensure the learner’s role is clear
- Focus on the grey areas that require judgement
- Include clear calls to action and link to policies; don’t replicate them
- Keep it simple and make it memorable
Register for this complimentary webinar here click here.