Kineo’s VP of Learning Design, Cammy Bean, will be a featured speaker as part of this year’s ASTD Learn Now National Conferences.
The ASTD LearnNow Conference will be held April 23-24 in San Francisco, CA and July 25-26 in Boston, MA. These two day events are intended for professionals involved in developing or implementing a learning strategy for their organization.
Designed as a collaborative and action oriented workshop, Cammy will be part of the presentation team as they discuss integrating informal, social, and mobile into a Learning Strategy. Her topics include: ‘Implementing Social Learning’ and ‘Tools and Vehicles.’ Bob Mosher of Ontuitive is the lead speaker and conference organizer, working closely with ASTD. In addition, Chad Udell of Float Learning will lead conversations on Mobile Learning.
“It was a great honor to have Bob Mosher and ASTD reach out to me to be a part of this year’s program,” said Cammy. “Social Learning is a concept many organizations are grappling with as they try to sort out hype from reality. I’m looking forward to learning from participants about the goals and issues their organizations are struggling with and to help them strategize about how to more effectively bring social tools into their portfolio as a part of the solution.”
Other subjects to be covered are:
- The changing Nature of Business and its impact on Learning
- The Five Moments of Learning
- Gaining Buy-in
- Getting Started with Mobile Learning
- Speaker Roundtable Q&A session
- New Analytics and How to Measure Success
With the support and advice from industry experts, you will come away with the knowledge to transform your organization’s method of eLearning;
- Trends and Technologies that are changing the Learning Landscape
- Adapt your design approach to leverage the latest trends and technologies
- Craft a LearnNow strategy which includes informal, social and mobile learning
- Identify and implement the first LearnNow project for your organization
- Measure your results and show return on investment
For more information on the LearnNow program and to register, please contact ASTD at http://www.astd.org/Events/LearnNow.aspx