Kineo has once again put smiles on visitors’ faces after a hugely successful show at Learning Technologies 2011. Visitors named Kineo as the company they’d had the most profitable conversation with, following Kineo’s launch of the Totara Open Source LMS at the show, and a seminar highlighting the award-winning partnership with M&S.
Learning Technologies proved once again to be the key show for elearning and LMS solutions to visit in Europe, with record-breaking attendance at the exhibition this year.
The exit polls once again showed that Kineo’s fresh approach to elearning and award-winning LMS solutions based on Moodle and Totara, gave visitors plenty to think about - and even something interesting to read on the way home....
Visitors were asked a range of questions including:
1. When you planned your Learning Technologies 2011 visit, which company was on top of your must see list before visiting the show today?
Kineo was named second after Adobe. Adobe’s stand included some demos of Kineo’s work in Captivate 5, now available for viewing on Adobe’s website. We’re delighted to see this out of 240 exhibitors.
2. Without looking down at any of the literature you've come away with today, can you name one of the event's official sponsors?
Kineo was number 1 in this category with standing room only at both of our seminars.
3. Without looking, name one company's case study, brochure or material that you remember putting in your show bag.
Kineo was joint second here.
4. Of all the literature you've come away with today, what do you think you'll be reading on the Tube home?
1. E.learning Age
2. Inside Learning Technologies
3. HR Magazine
4. Kineo material
5. Personnel Today
Kineo was the only elearning company listed here, the rest being magazines (and all worth a read of course).
The killer question:
5. In terms of customer / supplier engagement, which company do you think you had the most profitable conversation with?
Kineo was number 1 for the second year running in this category, with considerable interest in the new Totara custom distribution of Moodle, and of course our award-winning elearning solutions.
Kineo’s Managing Director Steve Rayson said:
“We were delighted to have another great session at Learning Technologies and to have been recognised as number one in terms of valuable discussions for visitors. For us this show is great for meeting new people interested in taking a new approach to elearning and LMS. It’s also excellent for catching up with so many of our existing clients, including Timberland, AXA, British Airways, Cable & Wireless, Marks and Spencer and many others. We’re proud of the customer service that we provide, and our customer surveys show great feedback – the most important thing to us.”
The full exit poll results are available on the NowComms website.
US visitors can find out what the Kineo buzz is all about at ASTD’s Techknowledge this week in San Jose. Find out more here: http://www.kineo.com/kineo-press-releases/totara-lms-launches-in-us-at-astd-techknowledge-2011.html