City & Guilds Kineo, Elearning Company of the Year and Headline Sponsors of the 2014 Learning Technologies Conference, is offering learning and development professionals the opportunity to attend the conference, for free. All you need to do is share some practical advice for applying new trends in learning technologies for 2014.
The Learning Technologies conference, now in its 15th year, is Europe’s leading showcase of technology supported workplace learning. The conference and exhibition take place on January 29-30 at Olympia 2, London.
The conference is packed with great speakers, including City & Guilds Kineo clients easyJet and PwC who are presenting examples of our award-winning work.
The exhibition is free – and for one lucky learning professional, the conference could be too…City & Guilds Kineo is offering one free conference ticket to Learning Technologies, valued at £1095.00 + VAT.
What do you need to do? What you do best – share your insights and advice.
For a chance to win share a tip for practical application of one of the 10 trends from our 2013 Learning Insights Report either by
- heading over to join over 7,000 of your new best friends in the eLearning Professionals Group on LinkedIn
- or leaving us a comment below
10 great new trends - but how will you make them practical in 2014? We want to hear from you.
Need some inspiration? Check out our 5 Practical Tips for implementing a pervasive learning culture in the workplace.
Get your tips in before Monday 13th January to be in with a chance to win.
Plan your LT show now!
There’s loads to see at Learning Technologies – don’t leave it too late to make a plan. You can sign up for one of our seminars, arrange a meeting with us on Stand 142, or book a private consultancy session in our relaxing green room away from the hubbub.
City & Guilds Kineo will be sharing innovations and client success stories in several free seminars at the show including:
- Transforming qualifications for Compass Group: Our new curated and managed qualification service with Totara LMS
- All onboard! Multi-device induction elearning, anywhere anywhere - success stories from TUI and Network Rail
- 10 trends for 2014: The future of learning technologies, and what it means for you
- Adapt in action: Using an open source framework to create multi-device elearning
- Totara LMS 2.5: What’s new? Performance Management, Totara Mobile and more…
To register for one of these sessions or arrange a meeting at the show, just fill in the form below or email us at email@example.com
For more information about the conference and show visit the Learning Technologies website.