Totara LMS, is a custom distribution of Moodle for the corporate sector and used by clients such as Vodafone, Logica and Tesco.
Kineo is a Totara Platinum Partner and is authorised to provide the full range of services from consultancy to customisation to hosting.
Totara LMS is designed to meet the learning management needs of busy enterprises and to deliver the benefits of open source software. Freedom is a core value that underpins our company ethos and is why we work with open source technologies. The combination of freedom and peace of mind is why we offer something truly transformative in the corporate learning technologies marketplace.
Moodle was designed for the education sector and has become the leading platform in education. With Totara we have focused on the requirements of the corporate sector and extended Moodle's wide range of functionality to meet the specific requirements of corporates.
The key additional features in Totara include:
- Competency structure to which you can link roles, learning resources and courses
- Management hierarchy allowing managers to review and manage their team's learning
- Individual development plans to manage staff performance and development
- Full classroom management and self-service
- Sophisticated reporting and a dashboard for management reporting
- Enhanced theme branding to fully reflect any brand
You can find out more about Totara by visiting the Totara website: www.totaralms.com
Read some of our case studies:
For more details, either click the links below, or visit the Totara LMS website.
Benefits of Totara LMS
While cost is definitely a major benefit of Totara – especially in these tough economic times – there’s likely an even bigger issue for your organisation – flexibility. Totara gives you the best of all worlds – great value, commercial grade support and the full flexibility for your IT department to test, integrate and deploy Totara on your own terms if you prefer. Totara delivers an advanced learning platform which can be fully adjusted to meet your needs.
If you already have a commercial grade LMS the chances are you’re paying too much. We agree. Totara is open source and there are NO per-user licence fees. Totara offers the key features and robustness you expect from an enterprise LMS, and some further innovations besides. Totara is up to 80% more cost-effective than other LMSs because we have extended the open source Moodle platform to be specifically aligned to the needs of talent management and workplace learning.
Quick, efficient implementation
In a recent 2010 e-learning Guild survey, Moodle scored the best satisfaction rating of any LMS – 95%. Totara LMS is a custom distribution of Moodle for business and equally achieves the same efficiency of installation. Combined with Totara’s low costs, this allows organisations to rapidly deploy an LMS for a fast return on investment.
Why Choose Kineo?
Kineo, in addition to being a Totara Platinum Partner and company founder, offers the following:
- A true learning approach that focuses on complete learning solutions including custom e-learning, support for informal learning and virtual classrooms. We have a deep understanding of what makes learning work in organisations. Our focus is on changing behaviours to ensure improved performance.
- Extensive experience. At Kineo we work with a wide range of organisations from charities through to the world's largest global corporates such as Tesco and BP. We have developed and deployed learning solutions that integrate with corporate systems, including HR. We understand Totara from the inside out and have developed custom solutions in areas from retail to transport, automotive to charities.
- Fanatical support. At Kineo we have a 24 hour support desk which is staffed by experienced support engineers across our global offices.
- Global support. With offices in Europe, the US, China, the Pacific and the Middle East we offer global enterprises the capacity and support required to successfully deliver multi-country implementations.
Contact us to find out how we can help your business.