How can you create effective compliance through great learning design and development? And what role can your learning management system play in all of this?
Join a free Learning & Skills Group webinar on Thursday November 20 at 10AM GMT as Donald Taylor is joined by BMI Healthcare's Leadership, Talent & Innovation Manager, Sue Middlehurst to talk through BMIs recent compliance training success, and the role of Totara LMS as a delivery platform.
Through this webinar, Sue and Don will explore:
- How taking a targeted approach to learners and learning can make an impact
- Why empathy is crucial in learning
- The key role of the LMS in gaining traction in compliance
- Cost savings and other associated benefits from this approach
- Practical examples of this approach at work in BMI Healthcare
If you’re interested in attending this webinar, further details about the webinar and how to attend are available on the Learning & Skills Group website.