The 2015 eLearnz Conference will be held July 22- July 23 at the Maritime Room in Auckland, New Zealand. This year, Kineo Pacific is excited to be involved with eLearnz as Platinum Sponsors, and with a strong programme headlined with international thought leaders, this is a must-see event across the Trans-Tasman.
The eLearnz 2015 Conference will be a celebration in the the latest in learning trends, technology, elearning and design. Respected international L&D thought leaders Nigel Paine (UK), Elliot Maise (US) and Australia's own Con Sotidis will be sharing their insights on hot topics such as social learning, MOOCS, learning curation and the top learning trends.
See The Latest in Learning Technology with Kineo
During the 2-day event, Kineo Pacific will be exhibiting some of the latest approaches to elearning design and strategy with examples of local projects, including:
- Custom-built and award-winning, multi-device elearning programmes
- A look at recent blended programmes and custom elearning and rapid projects - and learn how to take your own learning to the next level
- Demoing the latest features and functionalities of Totara LMS 2.7 and how our clients have successfully implemented an LMS into their learning strategy
- Giving delegates the chance to see Kineo's award-winning Adapt Framework and newly release Authoring Tool, which uses responsive elearning design techniques for one-version of elearning accessible on all devices - and it's open source!
- A look at our consultancy services and solutions - and how we've helped leading companies.
Hear Our Thought Leaders Share L&D Insights
Our experienced team will also be presenting the latest insights on a variety of topics at eLearnz, including:
- Blended Learning
- Adapt as a Multi-Device Elearning Framework
To view the entire eLearnz programme, visit the official website here.
Book Your Free 1-On-1 With Our Experts
The Kineo Pacific team will be on-site to answer any questions, and will be providing complimentary consultations to attendees. To register your interest in your own consultation on your topic of choice, please click here to make your appointment.
Don't forget to pick up a copy of our free guides, packed full of useful L&D insights and information to help you make the right decisions with your L&D strategy.
Do Not Miss the Most Exciting L&D Event in New Zealand!
Register today for your all-access pass to the event. We look forward to seeing you there! Don't forget to tweet us, @kineopacific and follow the official event hashtag #elearnz to stay up-to-date with what's happening during the event!