Now in its 16th year, Europe’s leading showcase of technology-supported workplace learning returns to London Olympia 2 in January. The Learning Technologies conference and exhibition continues to grow and improve every year and City & Guilds Kineo are delighted to contribute by sponsoring the 2015 show.
The findings of our 2014 Learning Insights Report highlighted the emergence of a sophisticated blend in learning. We happen to agree that 2015 is the year for designing sophisticated blends, and at LT15 we're sharing a range of best practices and technology that helps to support 'Blends That Work'. We're releasing 4 new blended learning guides and have plenty to talk about in our four seminar sessions. Here's your fool-proof guide to what we're up to:
Join us on Stand 144 as we share:
- 4 New 'Blends That Work' Guides focusing on 4 key service areas including onboarding, leadership and compliance (reserve your copy of Blends That Work for Onboarding)
- Live demos of Adapt in action, as well as showcases featuring Totara LMS and the latest tech developments in L&D
- Our new Learning Insights Report's key findings (and you can pick up your copy of the report too)
- How we can help you to solve your learning technologies problems
Learning Technologies wouldn’t be Learning Technologies without free stuff, so there will be plenty of goodies to give away on stand too.
Of course there's more than just our stand. We're also joining forces with some of our fantastic clients to share their success stories across four seminars this year.
- Day 1, LT Seminar Theatre 3, 11:45AM - It’s Never Too Early: How, When, and Why Consultancy Adds Value to Strategic Learning Projects. Most learning technology projects involve a lot more than design and delivery. They start way back with strategic analysis, and keep going all the way through to campaign and evaluation. That shouldn’t be the job of the client to work on alone. Effective learning partners provide consultancy to support clients along the way and fostering that relationship is critical.
- Day 2, LT Seminar Theatre 3, 11:45AM - Game on: How McDonalds Designed a Successful, Addictive Service Game. What does gaming mean inside a business? What happens when you make a game and ask people to play it? Everyone’s talking gaming, so let’s play one we designed with McDonald's for real.
- Day 2, Learning and Skills Seminar Theatre 9, 14:15PM - Blends That Work For Learners Today, and Tomorrow.... Blended Learning - the words aren’t new but its meaning keeps evolving. Every year brings new potential in blend design, and a renewed need for best practice. So what really works?
- Day 2, LT Seminar Theatre 5, 14:45PM - The FA’s Academy of Learning: Leveraging Learning Technologies to Support the Beautiful Game at Grass Roots. What are the highs and lows of delivering a large scale implementation to over 275,000 users? The FA Knows, having recently just launched their learning platform on TheFA.com, leveraging a range of learning technologies to deliver a fully functional, single sign on platform.
If you're interested in attending, visit the Learning Technologies website to register for a free exhibition pass and see the full schedule.
To book in a meeting with one of our experts at the show, get in touch.