Kineo Pacific will once again be exhibiting and presenting as Gold Sponsors at this year's Learning @ Work Conference, to be held at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney, October 24-25.
The Learning @ Work Conference is now part of the larger Work 2.0 conference and features top Australian and international companies, as well as the pubic service sector. Attendees will learn how leaders in Learning & Development are approaching the challenges facing their departments and will return to their workplace with a clearer idea of:
- Understand how technology can improve training programmes and methods
- Select suitable platforms for course delivery
- Find solutions for social and mobile learning
- Find the best collaboration tools
- Prove ROI for specific eLearning and training tools
- Improve their current development strategies
Register for the Learning @ Work Conference.
Bridging the learning impact gap – shifting the focus towards high business impact
Crowd favourite, Matt Johnson, Managing Director of City & Guilds Kineo, will also be will be presenting at 10:20am on October 24th - highlight this keynote on your Learning @ Work agenda, as this is not to be missed! Matt will be discussing:
- What is the learning impact gap and why does it exist?
- Who are the protagonists – learner, line manager, L&D manager, HR director – and how are their roles changing?
- Who is driving L&D?
- How can we make sure L&D begins by asking what the business wants and needs?
- Looking at the big picture: how do we bridge the gap and demonstrate real impact?
Roundtable Session: Enhancing engagement through social learning
Matt Johnson will also be the host of Kineo's roundtable sessions:
In the push-vs-pull paradox of learning, the ‘social wave’ can help to engage learners through the observation of peers and the learning they undertake. But are we using social learning to its full extent? What are the barriers to using social learning? It occurs naturally without any intervention from L&D teams so let’s not underestimate the power of user-generated content and how that could lead to better business outcomes.
Talk to Kineo Pacific at Stand 120
Kineo Pacific will be exhibiting at Booth 120, showcasing recent award-winning projects and the latest learning technologies, including the four-time award-winning responsive Adapt Framework, and recent multi-device elearning projects such as Drug Free Sport New Zealand. Kineo will also be demonstrating the latest features of Totara, including Totara Social and LMS 'social wave' features as demonstrated in our Vodafone Learning case study, in addition to our collection of rapid, blended and custom elearning solutions. Kineo Pacific will be on hand to answer all of your learning and development questions throughout the exclusive two-day event.
As usual we'll be giving away special prizes during the two-day event and holding free consultations to help you discover how to get the most of our your workplace learning.