The New Zealand Association of Training and Development will be holding their National Conference October 21-22 at the Rydges Hotel in Auckland. This year, Kineo Pacific is excited to be involved with the conference as Platinum Sponsors, as well as having members of the global team presenting seminars at the event.
This year, the NZATD Conference will be focused on 'From Best to Next' - a look into the latest innovations, technology trends that are shaking up the learning and development industry.
Kineo Pacific will be hosting two conference sessions, hosted by members of our global team including:
Learning Technology Trends for 2014-2015
Stuart Chadwick, Solutions Director from the City & Guilds Kineo headquarters in the UK will be making the trip to Auckland to give a special presentation on the global insights and trends from the annual Learning Insights Report, and will be discussing how New Zealand learning professionals can work with these changes and trends in the year to come.
Some additional takeaways include:
- What City & Guilds Kineo have identified as the key trends in learning technologies for 2014-15
- How current challenges faced by L&D can be supported through learning technologies
- Relevant real-world examples of learning technology solutions in actions
Forget mLearning - It's Time to Think About Multi-Device Learning
Steve Rayson, New Ventures Director from City & Guilds, will be talking all things multi-device. You might have heard that mobile is one of the biggest trends to hit the learning industry thanks to HTML5. But the take-up rate has been sluggish at best - why? Often organisations are coerced into spending their budgets on separate builds of the same courses, just so that they can have a version for each device. So we have to ask - is it time to forget mLearning and focus on single-build multi-device learning instead? Steve will look at practical examples of cost-effective multi-device learning programmes created using a responsive design approach, as well as taking a look at Adapt Learning, an open source responsive framework available in the market.
Additional points Steve will cover Include:
- What is responsive design? Look at ways responsive design will impact learning design
- What impact will this have on learning in your organisation?
- What is Adapt Learning? A look at what it can do and why it's a game changer for multi-device elearning
At the Conference
Don't forget to come and see what Kineo Pacific has been up to and talk to our learning consultants. We'll be talking about:
- What's new in Totara 2.6 and Totara Mobile
- Our recent LearnX Impact Award Wins - see the demos of our winning rapid, blended and custom elearning solutions, including out Platinum Sales & Product Knowledge programme for Education New Zealand, Medibank and Tradelink Product Knowledge Training
- The latest developments in the award-winning, multi-device Adapt Framework - see live demos of this responsive learning technology in action, and learn how to implement it in your organisation.
Arrange a Meeting
If you'd like to arrange a meeting or a demo with one of our learning consultants at the conference, please get in touch via the form below.
>>> For more information about the NZATD National Conference, or to book your ticket to the event, click here.