As the employer facing arm of the City & Guilds Group it’s our job to make sure we keep employers up-to-date on the skills agenda, apprenticeship provisions and government funding changes. With that in mind we are holding a Skill Funding Workshop on the 15th February at City & Guilds Group Head office.
These workshops are for Managers and/or Directors who have responsibility for CSR, learning and development of staff and recruitment of Apprenticeships.
The workshops will be covering:
- An update on the funding landscape post the comprehensive spending review
- Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) priorities and what it means for skills and localism going forward.
- Adult learning and the future opportunities for employers to grow their staff skill levels outside of Apprenticeships.
- Large employer Apprenticeship Levy update.
- When - 15th February 10:30-2:30
- Where - City & Guilds Group Head Office
Tea, coffee and light refreshment will be provided.
If you would like to attend or require further information, please register below, alternatively email: email@example.com or call 0207 294 2429.
We hope to see you there!
Can't make it to this workshop? Well we have another one in Wakefield, find out more here.