It’s that time again. No doubt you’re reading this on a mobile device, waiting to be served in a busy shop – nice multi-tasking...
It’s been an amazing 2013 for City & Guilds Kineo, to pick just some highlights:
- Launching our new brand for learning and performance, and extending our services as City & Guilds Kineo
- Bringing Kineo Pacific into the group and expanding in the UK and US
- Winning Elearning Company of the Year in the UK, and number 1 elearning company in the US
Lots of be proud of. But it’s only possible because we have fantastic clients that we’re proud to serve, and an amazing team that’s obsessed with serving them.
Have a great break and see you on stand 142 at LT14!
Learning Technologies 2014
Less than 40 days to go to Learning Technologies 2014. Those in the UK will know it’s the must-attend show and conference for all things elearning and LMS. We’ll be there as headline sponsors on stand 142, and we have a huge range of exciting things to share with you, including:
Adapt Update: Open Sourcing at LT, Shortlisted for Award
Adapt, the new tool for developing multi-device, responsive elearning which we’ve co-developed, continues to gain pace. We’ll be launching it as an open source framework at Learning Technologies 2014. This month it was shortlisted for the Learning Awards.Discover more on Adapt.
Case Study: Apprenticeships and Elearning for McDonald's
McDonald’s will be showcasing their apprenticeship successes in a conference session at Learning Technologies. We’ve partnered with McDonald’s to deliver Apprenticeships to over 5,000 employees, as well as award-winning elearning.
As a preview to the show, find out what we’ve done together in this case study.
Top Tip: Needs Analysis In a Pervasive World
As part of our continuing series on practical application of our 10 learning trends for 2014, we look at needs analysis. A more pervasive and social learning culture means it’s time to look again at needs analysis. We share 4 ways to think differently about your TNA.Read the tip now!
Also this month...
- Market Update: What’s the view from the US market?
- Kineo US Konnect Event: Find out what happened when learning leaders got together in NYC
- Royal Visit: HRH Princess Royal to open City & Guilds Kineo Brighton office!
- Spotlight on Apprenticeship Reforms: We share our take on the new trailblazer schemes launched in England
- Community Projects: We’ve been helping on a range of charity projects in 2013. Find out how we’ve given back this year
Don't miss another edition
Subscribe to our newsletter using the form below.