Seems like yesterday when I wrote the first Kineo newsletter. But it wasn’t. 100 months is a long time in learning and technology. This month we look back and look forward. Mainly forward of course...
Next month the newsletter will look different. You’ve had enough of me as your editor – 100 is enough of anything. (Except top tips. We can easily get to 200 there).
I’m personally so thankful that you’ve come on this journey with us. We’ve learned loads. Hope you have too. We do it for you, dear reader…here’s to the next 100.
We're 100! Celebrate with us!
100 months, a handful of highlights: We’ve put a timeline together to pick out just some of the big moments in sharing, learning and technology. And of course it’s a responsive, multi-device timeline, built with Adapt. See what we did there?
Elearning and Multi-Device Insights
Responsive, multi-device elearning designed for youAre you leaving your learners behind? 6 ways to include everyone in responsive elearning design
Adapt in Action: City & Guilds Maths and English case study
What's it like to be a designer? Watch the video interview with Catherine Jones
Totara LMS & Mobile Updates and News
Your LMS can be multi-device, any time, any whereTotara LMS Mobile insights: If your learners are going multi-device, shouldn't your LMS be mobile too?
The Totara story: Interview with Steve Rayson
10 ways to love your LMS again: Watch the recorded LSG webinar from last week
Managed Learning Services
What it means, and what it means for you and your organisationMLS Released: Apprenticeships & qualifications transformed with technology
An Introduction to the Skills System: Discover what it's all about
CIPD Learning and Development Show: See you at stand 392 on April 30 and May 1
Also this month...
- Market Update: Looking back and looking forward with Steve Rayson
- We're Keeping it Open: We've joined the open source LRS Learning Locker
- Insights Review: What did we learn from our recent Learning Insights Live event?
- Microsoft Is Ending Support For XP : What does this mean for your elearning?
- NYC Konnect, [NEW YORK CITY, US]
- NZATD eLearning Essentials Programme [AUCKLAND, NZ]
- CIPD L&D Show, [LONDON, UK]
- ASTD ICE 2014, [WASHINGTON DC, US]
- Totara User Group, [LONDON, UK]
Don't miss another edition
Subscribe to our newsletter using the form below.