Too often we all encounter e-learning assessments that have not moved on much from the way we didn’t learn in school.
Most e-learning tests are not an indicator of anything much other than short term memory recall, and we’ll all a little too long out of school to care much about that. In this guide we try to fix that.
We look at:
- Why and when we need to use assessments
- Five design principles for assessments
- How to make the most of different question types and approaches
- Examples of assessment in action
- Which types of assessment are right for different learning needs
- When and how to deliver the assessment – including mobile
Watch out for the test at the end. Not really...
Download the Free Guide to Designing Assessments (pdf, 761kb).
Want to discuss assessments in more detail with one of our experts? - Get in touch!
Want to let us know your thoughts on the guide? - Leave us a comment below.