Social learning is nothing new. In this paper we have taken a look back at research into how humans learn and what it means to learn socially. Using this as a basis, we examine what that can mean for modern workplace learning - and whether technology and social media has a part to play.
Read the paper to discover:
- our natural instincts to learn from others and share our own knowledge
- how this is happening already in the workplace
- how other organisations are using social learning and whether it's working
- what this means in relation to 70:20:10
- how you can best cultivate and nurture a social, collaborative culture.