Blended learning simply means combining one or more modes of learning to create a coherent solution. We work with our clients to design and develop blended learning solutions that include webinars, classrooms, coaching, elearning, assessment and qualifications or accreditation.
City & Guilds pioneered blended learning with their apprenticeship model, which combines on-the-job activity with learning, coaching and reflection. And Kineo has been at the forefront of technology based blended design since the day we started. So together, we’ve got a lot of experience and a proven approach. We have designed blended solutions for BP, American Cancer Society, BELL, TUI, easyJet, Coats PLC and many more. We have won several awards for our blended learning solutions, including a Brandon Hall award for our blended interviewing skills solution with PwC.
What we bring to the blend
Our blended learning services include:
- Blended needs analysis and design, applying our deep experience to develop a solutionramme specifically for your needs
- Rigorous programme management of the overall blend
- The platform for your blend, using Totara LMS
- Design and development of bespoke elearning resources
- Design and development of additional assets including video, podcasts, infographics, assessments, PDFs
- Design of webinars, classroom sessions and action learning sets
- A library of Elearning Essentials modules (covering compliance and management topics)
- Partnership networks for face-to-face delivery including the Oxford Group, Roffey Park, ILM and more
- A specific service and platform for blended apprenticeships: our Managed Learning Service
- Marketing and awareness raising to engage learners and sustain performance.