Effective learning goes way beyond design and delivery. City & Guilds Kineo provides consultancy services on a range of levels to meet your needs. These include:
Scoping, Needs Analysis and Definition
Whether helping you to specify what you need from your LMS, your next learning programme, or moving your organisation into a new learning strategy, we can support you. This can include:
- Advice and sharing sessions on what’s new and what’s possible in learning technology, to help you and your teams tap into new ideas
- Learning programme/project definition and scoping – going from initial ideas through to a clear vision for the programme – either as part of a project or a discrete needs analysis phase
- LMS needs analysis and scoping – developing requirements for your LMS or learning portal, including user journeys and workflow to help define the functionality you need
Find out more about our scoping and needs analysis services.
Rapid Elearning Capability Building
We can help you to develop your internal team to be capable in learning programme design and development. Services include:
- Training on learning design best practice
- Overview sessions to help your team understand what’s possible in learning technology
- Specific authoring tool training
- Elearning team organisation and structuring
- Template development to enable you to streamline your in-house development
Find out more about how we can help you with elearning capability building.
Funded Programme Consultancy Services
As part of the City & Guilds group, we can help you to make the most of funded programmes. Our services include:
- Help with applying for government funding, set up and registration
- Programme management of funded services
- Preparing for Ofsted audits
Find out more about our services for funded programmes.
Find out more
If you'd like further information on any of these services, then we're always here to talk you through the options. Just fill out the form below to let us know what it is you need.