Our bespoke elearning is custom designed specifically for your needs and tailored to your context and your audience. It can also be called custom elearning or custom courseware in some countries. Whatever the word - it's about getting it exactly right for you.
The key is an elearning experience that feels completely authentic to your learners – created just for them. You want it on brand, and in your tone of voice. And of course, you want a great design experience that’s completely tailored to your requirements to achieve the results you care about.
Our elearning is based on a practical approach to ensure the learning is engaging, leads to genuine knowledge transfer and improves performance in the workplace. This means:
- Focusing on what matters
- Making it goal-based
- Reinforcing knowledge through lots of practice
- Telling stories
- Making it look (and sound) great
- Talking learners’ language and making it real
- Going beyond the module – sustain for change
Where We Help
We have developed elearning for over 2,000 performance needs across nearly every sector and subject.
We have a great depth and width of experience in many areas including:
Our award winning custom elearning ranges across many sectors including financial services, retail, health, energy, manufacturing and IT. Visit our case studies area to browse through a full set of examples, or click on the images below to find out more about our rapid elearning work with Nikon and BP.
Award winning safety and operational elearning.Read the full case study
Find out more...
- Page: New to Learning Technology?
- Tips: Elearning Top Tips
- Video: Elearning Design Principles
- Video: Elearning Design Examples
- Guides: Elearning Reports & Guides
- Community: Elearning Professionals LinkedIn Group
- Demos: Examples of our work
- Page: Benefits of Elearning