Money laundering can occur at any level, in any sector, and is often very difficult to recognise when it is happening. With our help your employees will gain a thorough knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering, getting them up to speed on what suspicious behaviour looks like, and how to respond to it.
Our 30-minute EssentialsPlus Anti-Money Laundering module will provide your employees with the key skills they will need to identify when money laundering is taking place and what action to take if witnessed.
After completing the module, your employees will be able to:
- Identify what money laundering is and how it works
- Identify the role of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the National Crime Agency (NCA) and the 2007 Money Laundering Regulations
- Identify what behaviours may indicate money laundering activity
- Identify what actions are expected of staff to prevent money laundering
- Identify what you can and can’t do when you have identified suspicious behaviour.
Accredited Off-the-Shelf Elearning
Adding value for your learners, this course is certified for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and has been endorsed by City & Guilds.