Problems can often cause real headaches, so why not equip your staff with good problem solving techniques to help move your organisation one step closer to a great solution.
Problems are central to the work that most of your staff perform every day - whether it's solving problems for your customers or your business. Developing good problem solving skills can make a huge difference to the success and effectiveness of your employees.
EssentialsPlus Problem Solving is a 90 minute training course which will improve your employees’ problem solving techniques and enhance their effectiveness both in and outside of the workplace.
The assessment for this module consists of 15 questions that are randomly selected and ordered from a pool of multiple choice questions. If learners don't meet the 100% pass rate, they will be taken back through the specific topics that they need to revise, using our Guided Revision Functionality.
This course has been reviewed by Learning Light, a leading research-led elearning company. In their review of the Problem Solving course they said:
"The learning design is of top quality to express the expertise being imparted succinctly, effectively and in a context that resonates... Contextualisation of the learning to the workplace is very effective indeed and is a real strength to these materials."
- David Patterson, Learning Light
After completing the module, your employees will be able to:
- Define problems clearly to determine their nature and their effect on the organisation
- Gather and interpret problematic data to establish any trends and patterns
- Identify the root cause of a problem
- Develop a solution to a problem
- Plan a strategy for implementing a solution
- Implement and monitor a solution to ensure the problem has been resolved effectively.
Accredited Off-the-Shelf Elearning
Adding value for your learners, this course is certified for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and has been commended by City & Guilds.