Cost-effective, flexible, on brand learning portals and LMS solutions - with Totara LMS.
Learning management systems (LMS), as the name suggests, provide a management system for your learning content; handling course registrations, administration, tracking and reporting.
We are co-founders and developers of Totara LMS, a highly flexible open source LMS based on Moodle. Totara has over 2 million users worldwide.
We've implemented over 150 LMS and learning portal solutions for clients including Sony Europe, Canon, Nikon, Vodafone Ireland and Tesco.
Our LMS and Portal Services
- Subject and audience specific portals: We develop portals for specific audiences and needs including product and sales portals, compliance portals, leadership academies, and onboarding
- Enterprise LMS: We design, implement, host and support organisation and enterprise with LMS with Totara
- Hosting and support: We provide robust global hosting and support services
- Consultancy: We'll help you assess your LMS or portal needs, scope a solution, and support you with training, implementation and evaluation
- Blended programmes: We'll support you with design, development and delivery of blended programmes to make the best use of your portal
- ePortfolios: We use Mahara, the open source ePortfolio run by Kineo Pacific, to enable learners to gather and share evidence
Why Partner With Us?
- We have extensive experience in designing, developing and delivering learning platforms
- We co-developed Totara LMS - so we know it inside out
- We're flexible - from tactical portals to enterprise LMS
- We're experienced: we have implemented over 150 Totara and Moodle LMS solutions
- We provide secure hosting via our hosting partners such as Rackspace
- We have a global support desk which can provide 24x7 support
- We are a Totara Platinum Partner and authorised to provide the full range of services from consultancy to development to hosting
Here are a few examples of our LMS and learning portal work with clients.
Branded Totara portal to support sales and product knowledge audiences within Vodafone Ireland. Read the case study.
Rich reporting, community features and access to a range of learning resources - Sony's European product knowledge portal, powered by Totara LMS. Read the case study.
Find out more
If you'd like us to help you develop a learning portal using Totara LMS for your business, get in touch.