Totara Learn is a fully-featured learning management system (LMS) that can be significantly tailored - both visually and functionally - to meet your needs and the needs of your people and business.
Our ethos centres on creating a great partnership with you to understand your business requirements as well as the company work and learning culture. That means we can tailor your LMS to get the right results.
As it’s an open source LMS, Totara Learn is fully customisable. It’s multi-device and utilises a responsive framework, so your learners have the same experience whether they access it on a desktop computer, tablet or mobile. And there’s no licence fees per user so it’s a great value option.
Totara Learn functionality
This LMS has the functionality needed to deliver a wide range of business needs, such as:
- Award-winning onboarding programmes
- Extended enterprise product training portals and campaign-based learning
- Business-wide compliance programmes
- Leadership and management programmes
- Qualifications and apprenticeship programmes
- Technical and process training
- Ecommerce-driven training provision.
Totara Learn platinum partner and co-founder
As founding partners of Totara our experience is unrivalled. We have worked with over 150 Totara clients across every sector, including Samsung, The Football Association, Disability Matters and easyJet, in 15 different languages, for groups of learners ranging from 500 people to hundreds of thousands.
Open-source platform Totara Learn was co-developed by Kineo UK, Kineo Pacific and Catalyst IT. We collaborated to create a game-changer in the market - based on the popular Moodle LMS, with a comprehensive and growing set of features for business.
What are the advantages of a Totara LMS?
Feature rich and open-source, Totara LMS stands out from crowd. With no licence fees and the cost-saving perks of open source when adding features or integration with other systems, you quickly reduce your year-on-year spend and increase efficiency.
Because Totara LMS is open source, we can create innovative learning management systems to suit your specific requirements. Our team can adapt and customise the rich features already available in Totara LMS or develop additional functionality to create a solution that has true business impact.
- Launch and track elearning, either as standalone courses or as part of a wider programme
- Manage the enrolment workflows and notifications of classroom-based training
- Design and deliver blended learning programmes, drawing on from a wide range of different possible activities, tasks and resources from assignments to resource sharing to databases
- Manage certifications and re-certifications
- Create custom reports using the intuitive report builder
- Evaluate knowledge and the learning experience with the comprehensive assessment, quiz and survey tools, offering question banks, question weighting, randomisation and a variety of question types
- Easily segment your learner population into audiences, either manually or via automated rules
- Manage performance using objectives, competencies, online appraisal workflow and 360 feedback functionality
- Reward achievements with custom certificates or Open Badges
- Enable social learning through blogs, discussions, chat and wikis as standard, plus even more with Totara Social
- Integrate with your HR / payroll system and single-sign-on to avoid password.
Get in touch if you want find out what we can do for your organisation.
Samsung - Case study
Building ongoing trade engagement through an immersive and engaging, fully-responsive, multi-device learning environment with Samsung Backstage.Read the full case study
Drug Free Sport New Zealand - Case study
Educating New Zealand's remote athletes with a multi-device learning solution.