We operate in an increasingly regulated world. Every organisation faces the challenge of ensuring teams are aware of policy and regulations.
But awareness, assessment and short term memory recall are not enough. To really achieve widespread and lasting compliance, you need to:
- Bring about a behaviour change that sustains beyond a training event
- Deliver that change in a cost effective and consistent way across a large audience, often in tight timeframes
- Empower people to act and support them in challenging situations where compliance comes into play and the answer isn’t obvious
- Have unquestionable proof for audit and external stakeholders – with assessments that actually means something.
We see three elements as vital to effective compliance programmes:
- Campaign for change:
Compliance won’t happen unless your teams are aware there’s a need to do something differently. Training is rarely the answer. A multi-channel campaign approach is far more likely to open minds and hearts to making a change.
- Design for impact:
Through our range of proven learning design techniques, we bring learners on the journey to making that change. Context, stories, challenge, motivation, and effective assessment all play a part in this.
- Sustain for results:
Make sure you are supporting your team beyond the course. Through strong calls for action, creation of communities, and ongoing communication through portals and other channels, we ensure that there’s an ongoing conversation and the initiative remains alive in your organisation.
How we can help you
We deliver you results through our compliance services:
- Bespoke elearning that makes an impact, tests behaviour, and tracks results.
- Essentials course library of key compliance topics, ready to use.
- Campaign and marketing services to raise awareness and sustain performance.
- Compliance portals with role-based access and detailed tracking and reporting, powered by Totara LMS.
- Accreditation from City & Guilds to quality stamp your compliance training.
- Blended programmes to design and deliver your whole compliance learning strategy.
ASB Bank - Case study
We created a suite of scenario-driven compliance modules for this major Australian Bank to address changing regulatory requirements.Read the full case study
BP - Case study
Raising standards for safety and operations performance through a global blended compliance programme – and raising awareness through a sustained campaign.Read the full case study
Find out more...
- Compliance and policy case studies
- How to design effective compliance elearning
- Campaigns for compliance that work
- Compliance design
- Financial sector insights and challenges