Accreditation provides a flexible way of getting a City & Guilds mark of quality for the training you've already put in place - whether it’s a work-scheme, an elearning module, or a blended programme.
Why Accredit Your Learning?
Because quality standards matter.
Standards are of greater importance today than ever before. For the consumer, a Kitemark on a product means quality, trust, consistency and reliability. And that’s exactly what accreditation means for your learning programme: a seal of quality from the leading vocational awarding body.
It offers a real opportunity to demonstrate best practice, reduce risk and liability - as well as achieving greater value for the time and investment you have made in your learning programmes and activities.
City & Guilds Kineo has accredited learning programmes for customers including Sainsburys, Homebase, KFC, Michelin and many others.
How Accreditation Works
Our quality consultants will evaluate and review your existing learning programme to identify how accreditation will support it.
You will then receive expert guidance and benchmarking as part of the process. This may identify extra steps you can take to enhance your learning programme to reach accreditation standards.
We will then support you with the promotion and marketing of the accreditation to your stakeholders and customers. Finally, we will review the learning programme annually to ensure it continues to meet quality standards.
Benefits for you and your team
- Gain external recognition of the quality of your learning programme from the leading awarding body
- Receive expert advice, guidance and support on enhancing the effectiveness of your programme
- Motivate and retain your team with branded accreditation for their achievement
- 100% of employers using accreditation say the accreditation is important to their employees
- 80% of employers using accreditation use it to market to their customers
- 98% of employers using accreditation renew every year because of the benefits it brings
Benefits for the business
- Attract and recruit talent: the extra recognition shows you deliver a quality learning experience
- Reduce risk: demonstrate to regulators that your learning programmes meet the highest quality standards
- Get a competitive advantage: customers trust the quality mark, helping you to gain and retain customers: 80% of our accreditation customers market their accreditation externally to their customers
- Build on what you’ve done: accreditation can be applied to the learning programmes that you already have in place
- Enhance your offer: if you provide training to others, for example as a reseller or membership organisation, the accreditation mark will give trust and further value to your proposition
Here are just a few examples of customers who've benefited from our accreditation services:
City & Guilds accredit the Homebase Showroom Design course and its gardening Training Programme.
“We chose to accredit our training programmes as we recognised the benefits the City & Guilds brand would bring to the business, colleagues and our customers, and wanted to ensure our content was meeting high quality standards. It has been a simple process resulting in commercial benefits for Homebase. We receive support and advice on our colleague development strategy, and look forward to working more with City & Guilds in the future.”
City & Guilds accredits programmes for Sainsbury's counter and bakery services.
“Sainsbury's is absolutely committed to giving all of our colleagues the opportunity to develop and learn new skills despite the challenging climate. This accreditation from City & Guilds is in recognition of the high standards we have set at the colleges and we can already see how our customers are benefiting from improved service and quality from our newly trained counter colleagues.”
To discuss your accreditation options just get in touch using the form below.