Multi-device elearning and platform for ASADA's community
Impact on learning habits
Since launching the Level 1 Anti-Doping Course in December 2014 the course has helped progress ASADA’s education programme objectives, as a whopping:
- 92% of users have stated they’ve learned something new from completing the course
- 87% found it relevant to their needs.
Additionally, internal stakeholders have become engaged in the process and are using these resources in new ways. For example, The Australian Institute of Sport has designated the course a mandatory part of their athlete requirements for those receiving government funding – which accounts for over 700 athletes Australia-wide.
The new LMS has also had significant impact on learning habits and training management which includes:
- 28,000 site users and 8,000 active users, over 50,000 Open Badges have been issued to those completing their online learning, with a record number of course completions and return visits to the LMS.
- access via mobile devices has increased from 15% to 27%.
- staff have a reduced workload due to a decrease in LMS complaints and assistance requests from end-users.
In 2015, the ASADA Level 1 Anti-Doping Course was recognised by LearnX Foundation and was awarded the Platinum Award for Best Bespoke Elearning Design and Gold Award for Best Deployment of an LMS.
"Working with Kineo allowed us to leverage a team of world class instructional designers and elearning experts in order to create this exciting new course. We are extremely pleased with the outcome and enjoyed the collaborative journey from storyboard through to final delivery. The final product more than meets our expectations and we believe the sporting community will find it a useful tool through which to discover the anti-doping subject."
Chris Butler, Education Manager, ASADA.