If you are challenged with your workforce training in these ways, please read on…
- your workers are already pressed for time,
- your budget is shrinking, and
- your learning needs to cut through the jargon
Workplace training is a significant part of what makes an organisation successful. It forms an ongoing part of the individual’s role, not only to ensure compliance but also to maintain skills and offer continuous development.
Fulfilling compliance training requirements
In the first few weeks of starting a new role there are often tens of compliance courses that need to be completed. First impressions matter, you want the onboarding experience to be as comprehensive as possible so both parties get off to a great start.
Regulatory compliance training is necessary, but it doesn't need to be dull or overwhelming.
Quality learning content with engaging interactive activities are essential. Learners expect it. We understand some training needs will be company specific, yet a significant percentage can be taken care of through a trusted learning provider.
Online workplace training libraries align to many industries, and can alleviate the headache and expense of going down the DIY route.
You should expect no less than a compliance suite of courses covering:
- Risk management
- Information security
- Data protection
- Health and safety
So why try Kineo?
Because you want a learning library partner, committed to innovating the learning experience in a way that is personal, relevant, and effective, for you and your learners.
Kineo Courses does this by:
- utilising on-trend digital learning approaches, using interactive challenges, stories and elements of fun and surprise to drive engagement
- providing a highly impressive experience that clients enjoy and recommend
- more than compliance-based courses, with content that includes a repository of resources – the course, infographic takeaways, animated videos, guidelines and more.
- Kineo Courses focus on ensuring relevant knowledge is transferred and applied in the workplace.
Reassuring proof points
- Kineo Courses library has been extensively tried and tested, with Training Industry award recognition in 2020 and 2021 and feedback from 2 million individuals that rate 4.52/5 stars for learning experience.
- Subject matter experts provide highly relevant learning content that can be directly applied in the workplace.
- Learning content is kept up to date to meet evolving training and legislative needs.
- The flexibility to use or choose your own learning management system (LMS). All courses can be delivered via your own LMS or via Kineo Courses cloud solution, with deep analytical reporting functionality.
- Rich with features: Accessibility Kineo Courses learning library is WCAG 2.1 level AA compliant. Learners have a variety of needs and should be able to access training on their own terms. Responsive courses adapt for your chosen device. We design multiple versions of every screen for a superior learning experience. Adaptics pre-assessment technology dynamically adapts training materials for the individual. Learners can apply their existing knowledge to streamline their learning and focus only on areas where gaps have been identified, saving on down time!
- Kineo Courses is certified for both iso 9001:2015 quality and iso 27001:2013 information security management systems.
Learning and compliance are fundamental to your organisational success. We’ll support you to train, induct and develop your most important asset – your people.
Our compliance elearning courses take the best learning design, subject matter experts and real-life examples and combine them to create compliance elearning that engages, informs and even excites.
Kineo Courses We’re here to help.