Anti-Money Laundering Elearning
Money laundering can occur at any level, in any sector, and is it often very difficult to recognise when it is happening. With our help your employees will gain a thorough knowledge of anti-money laundering, getting them up to speed on what suspicious behaviour looks like, and how to respond to it.
This 40-minute anti-money laundering module will help you recognise when money laundering takes place and what action you need to take if witnessed. You'll find out how the Money Laundering Regulations 2007 affect you in the workplace and understand the roles of key organisations like the FCA and NCA.
This course is suitable for anyone working in organisations covered by the financial regulator in the UK. The course deals specifically with UK AML regulations, although core principles and guidelines can be applied in any country.
After completing this course, your employees will be able to:
- Identify what money laundering is and how it works
- Understand the role of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the National Crime Agency (NCA) and the 2007 Money Laundering Regulations
- Identify what behaviours may indicate money laundering activity
- Identify actions to prevent money laundering
- Identify what can and can’t be done when identifying suspicious behaviour.
All EssentialsPlus courses have been built using the Adapt Learning Framework ensuring multi-device functionality as well guided revision questions that take the learner back through any topic areas they need further support on.
This course has been recognised by leaders in skills, City and Guilds and the course content is also certified for Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Want to see more? Sign up now for your free trial and get instant access to all EssentialsPlus courses.