The Learning Cycle for Trainers
Whether you do in-house training as a small scale knowledge sharing exercise or as part of a bigger initiative, as an employer you need it to be an effective use of resources. By training your trainers on the four-stage learning cycle you'll be giving them a structured and logical framework on which to base the learning, increasing the likelihood of a successful outcome.
This 70-minute elearning course will give you an understanding of the four key stages of the Learning Cycle, as well as providing you with insights into how you can apply the stages to your own learning and development projects. You'll learn how to analyse training needs and learning styles, and how to plan, deliver and assess learning programmes.
This course is suitable for many roles but is ideal for anyone involved in training or developing talent within a corporate environment.
After completing the training your employees will be able to:
- Identify the information required to successfully set learning needs and objectives
- Consider individual learning needs and styles in the creation of learning and development projects
- Identify factors that help to plan an effective learning programme
- Pinpoint which factors lead to the successful delivery of a learning plan
- Identify strategies for assessing learning outcomes and evaluating the learning programme.
Adding value for your learners, this course is certified for Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and has been commended by City & Guilds.
Want to see more? Sign up now for your free trial and get instant access to all EssentialsPlus courses.