Setting Effective Targets for Learning
Want your trainers, coaches and mentors to get the most out of your employees going through training? Make sure they are encouraging ongoing development by creating effective learning objectives.
Goal setting can be a beneficial process in helping to focus the learner's attention in the right direction and increasing motivation, ultimately making the learning objectives easier to achieve.
With this 40-minute setting effective targets elearning module, learners will understand the value of targets in learning and how to set them effectively. You'll be able to identify and create effective targets to benefit learners and trainees.
This course is ideal for anyone involved in training or developing talent through coaching, mentoring or appraisals.
After completing the training, your employees will be able to:
- Identify the key features of targets and why they are used
- Consider the use of effective targets within different stages of the learning cycle
- Create effective targets and understand the benefits they bring to the assessor, learner and organisation, within a vocational setting
- Maintain effective targets for you and your staff
- Identify the benefits and drawbacks of target setting
- Explain the importance of monitoring the progress of targets and how this is done
- Identify why it is important to review targets regularly.
Built using the Adapt Learning Framework, your learners can access the elearning on multiple devices. EssentialsPlus is commended by City & Guilds and has CPDaccreditation, making it the best value and quality off-the-shelf elearning courses you can buy.
Want to see more? Sign up now for your free trial and get instant access to all EssentialsPlus courses.