Kineo shortlisted for prestigious 2015 awards
Kineo and its global clients have been shortlisted in six categories for the 2015 Elearning Awards.
The awards are the most prestigious for the UK's learning technology and elearning industry and this year has been described as 'the biggest and most hard-fought shortlist yet'. Kineo is thrilled to feature so prominently in the shortlist, with nominations for:
- Best elearning project for the public sector, with ASADA
- Best elearning project for the private sector, with Barclays
- Best learning management system implementation, with Samsung
- Excellence in the production of learning content for the private sector, with TUI
- Most innovative new learning product, for PIVOT
- Elearning designer of the year - Paul Welch.
The award winners will be decided during a series of presentations during September, with the winners announced at a gala celebration on 25 November 2015.
Matt Johnson, Kineo's Managing Director, commented: "We are excited to be shortlisted in so many categories, particularly in such a competitive year. It's a great celebration of the quality of work the team achieves with our clients. Congratulations to everyone who has been shortlisted".
Kineo Account Director Nina Brebner said: "I'm chuffed to see our very own Paul Welch up for designer of the year. Paul has been at the forefront of (open source authoring tool) Adapt and has helped to change the face of design".
The City & Guilds-endorsed Barclays Digital Driving Licence has also been shortlisted for most innovative new learning product.